Prepare this quick, delicious meal any night of the week for a family delight!
Visit my youtube channel for a video showing how to cook this rice. I am an amateur cook with housewife ambitions 🙂
Total Time: 20mins
- Can of diced pineapples (or 1 fresh pineapple, diced)
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame oil
- Onion, diced
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Bell peppers, diced
- Garlic cloves, diced
- sugar (Optional)
- Chopped parsley or cilantro
- Rice (jasmine or basmati)
- Precook rice according to instructions and chill;
- Add tablespoon of sesame oil to skillet and saute the garlic, onions, and bell peppers until tender;
- Add diced pineapples and continue to saute;
- Add teaspoon of sesame oil and rice to pan with onions, garlic, and peppers;
- Add soy sauce and continue to saute over medium heat for a few mins;
- Add water or pineapple juice to pan to keep rice from stick to bottom;
- Continue to saute, here is where you will add the sugar if you so desire;
- After rice has sauteed for a few minutes, make a crater in center of pan and crack eggs;
- Stir eggs only in the middle of pan until begin to get lumpy, then start stirring in the rice in the inside until all of the rice has been stirred into the egg.
- Remove from heat after egg has been filled cooked and stirred into rice.
- Add soy sauce and/or duck sauce and enjoy!
- It helps to have all of your ingredients on hand and prepped before starting;
- Can substitute or add other peppers like yellow or red peppers;
- Soy sauce can be added to taste when preparing this meal.